DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Marijuana Market Research Report by Type (Adult and Medical Use), Product Type, Medical Application, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19″ report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global marijuana market size was estimated at USD 9,562.98 million in 2021, USD 10,783.22 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.01% to reach USD 19,925.50 million by 2027.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix rates and categorizes vendors in the marijuana market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (ratio price-performance, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global marijuana market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global marijuana market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Marijuana Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Marijuana Market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global marijuana market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global marijuana market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global marijuana market?
- Growing awareness of the benefits of cannabis oil
- Medical Marijuana for the Treatment of Chronic Diseases
- Growing need for pain management therapies
- Negative Health Effects of Marijuana
- Inconsistent Federal Laws with Strict Regulation and Enforcement
- Federal legalization of medical marijuana due to changes in government policies
- R&D activities in cannabis testing and manufacturing
- Access for the underage population and penetration of the black market
- Area holdings
- Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Aurora Cannabis Inc.
- Cannabis Science Inc.
- CannTrust Holdings
- Canopy Growth Society
- Cara Therapeutic Inc
- Chronos Group Inc.
- Curaleaf, Inc.
- Green Thumb Industries Inc.
- GW Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Harvest Health & Recreation Inc.
- HEXO Operations Inc.
- iAnthus Capital Holdings, Inc.
- KushCo Holdings Inc
- Medical Marijuana, Inc.
- MM Enterprises, USA, LLC
- Organization chart inc.
- StenoCare A/S
- TerraTech Corp.
- The Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd.
- Tikun Olam
- Tilray Inc.
- Trulieve Cannabis
- Village Farms International Inc.
- Vivo Cannabis Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iysgah
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
#Worldwide #Marijuana #Industry #Projected #Reach #Billion #ResearchAndMarketscom