Iowa Pain Clinics help patients by treating chronic pain. Chronic pain refers to pain that lasts for an extended period. It can be caused by an injury such as a herniated disc or by a medical condition such as arthritis.
Iowa Pain Centers use a variety of effective ways to treat chronic pain symptoms. Read on to learn about some of the best pain management centers in Iowa!
Can medical marijuana be used to treat chronic pain?
Yes, medical cannabis has been shown to be effective in treating chronic pain symptoms associated with various medical conditions.
Some Iowa pain doctors work with local MMJ clinics to provide treatment for their patients. Several MMJ clinics partner with telemedicine clinics and pain management centers to improve patient education and services.
What are the best pain management treatment options?
Iowa pain doctors use effective treatments such as:
- medical marijuana
- Mental health support
- nerve blocks
- physical therapy
- Spine treatments
Which chronic pain conditions respond to MMJ treatment?
The following medical conditions have chronic pain symptoms that tend to respond well to medical cannabis treatment:
- Arthritis and other rheumatic disorders
- Back and neck pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscle pain
- Muscle spasms
- Repetitive stress injuries
- sickle cell anemia
- Tension headaches
Pain Management in Des Moines
Des Moines is the state capital of Iowa and the most populous city. Des Moines has more pain management centers than any other place in Iowa. Many of the best AI pain management centers including The Iowa Clinic, Metro Anesthesia and Pain Managementand Central States Pain Clinichave centers in Des Moines.
Best Pain Management Centers in Iowa
Here are six of the best pain management centers in Iowa that patients with MMJ should know about.
- 5515 Utica Ridge Road, Suite #600, Davenport, IA 52807
- 903 Oak Street, Burlington, IA 52601
- 105 East 9th Street, Coralville, IA 52241
- 920 East 2nd Avenue, Coralville, IA 52241
- 5950 University Avenue, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 1410 SW Tradition Drive, Ankeny, IA 50023
- 160 Adventureland Drive, Suite C, Altoona, IA 50009
- 1504 N 1st Street, Indianola, IA 50125
- 5501 NW 86th Street, Johnston, IA 50131
- 5290 NW 86th St, Johnston, IA 50131
- 1360 NW 18th Street, Suite #102, Ankeny, IA 50023
- 4323 NW Urbandale Drive, Urbandale, IA 50322
- 842 NE Alice’s Road, Waukee, IA 50263
- 120 NE Dartmoor Drive, Waukee, IA 50263
- 1212 Pleasant Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
- 1215 Pleasant Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
- 1221 Pleasant Street, Des Moines, IA 50309
- 7147 Vista Drive, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 5901 Westown Pkwy, Suite 210, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 2459 East Euclid, Suite B, Des Moines, IA 50317
- 2425 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266
- 1105 N Ankeny Blvd, Suite 101, Ankeny, IA 50023
Phone: (515) 267-1819
- 2751 Northgate Drive, Iowa City, IA 52245
- 2750 Mt. Pleasant Street, Suite 112, Burlington, IA 52601
- 2000 Main Street South, Fairfield, IA 52556
- 2104 Cedarwood Drive, Suite 102, Muscatine, IA 52761
- 304 Franklin Street, Keosauqua, IA 52565
- 400 East Polk Street, Washington, IA 52353
- 819 S Highland St, Williamsburg, IA 52361
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Iowa
Getting an Iowa medical marijuana card is a simple process. The first step is to have a telemedicine consultation with an Iowa MMJ doctor, which can be done via video call at MMJRecs Online Clinic.
Once the doctor has verified your suitability for MMJ treatment, they will perform a Practitioner Certification Form and email it to you within two business days. When you receive your patient certificate, you can request your MMJ card online at the Iowa Department of Public Health website.
Image selected by Nicholas Vassios on Unsplash
#MMJRecs #Pain #Management #Centers #Iowa #MMJ #Patients