Desserts are the most crucial part of any meal, especially when it comes to chocolates and pastries. Whether it’s freezing weather or a sunny day, baking is fun every day. Well, speaking of cooking, there are a variety of desserts to prepare. But have you tried cooking cannabis peanut butter balls? Well, Cannabis Peanut Butter Balls are like a treat for cannabis lovers. A kick-ass peanut butter, canna and chocolate infused dessert is all we need. If happiness is a piece of cake, then highness is a piece of cannabis peanut butter balls. The perfect blend of classic cannabis peanut butter with all-time favorite chocolate chips is an irresistible treat to whip up.
Baking cannabutter peanut butter balls is a smooth process. Instead of other messy and complicated dishes, baking cannabis peanut butter balls is super easy and quick to serve. However, if you are new to or an expert in cooking cannabis edibles, all you need to do is follow these simple steps. steps to implement the cannabis peanut butter recipe. So let’s cook!
THINGS YOU WILL NEED FOR PEANUT BUTTER BALLS RECIPE
- Measuring cup
- Water bath
1 cup cannabutter (hardened)
1 ½ cups peanut butter
4 cups powdered sugar
2 cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
STEPS TO MAKE CANNABIS PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
- Add the peanut butter, cannabis butter, and powdered sugar to a blender and blend until it forms a paste.
- Pour the filling into a microwave safe bowl once well mixed and scrape the edges with a spoon.
- Place the peanut butter filling for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator to cool. This makes it easier to continue the procedure smoothly. Take the chilled mixture out of the fridge so you can roll it into balls or any shape you like.
- When the balls are formed, place each one on the parchment paper lined with waxed paper. Remember to leave enough space between each ball of peanut butter to avoid sticking to each other. Powdered sugar is also a preferred option for drying the mixture if it is too wet.
- Place the Cannabis Peanut Butter Balls in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Take the double boiler and let the paraffin wax and chocolate chips melt. Stir frequently with a spatula until it mixes well and takes on the form of a sauce.
- Take the Cannabis Peanut Butter Balls out of the fridge and poke a toothpick into them. The toothpick helps maneuver the peanut butter balls. Gently place canna peanut butter balls into melted chocolate one at a time and dip into chocolate until lightly coated. You can use a pair of tongs or a spoon to place chocolate-covered peanut butter balls onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place the Cannabis Peanut Butter Balls in the fridge for about 30 minutes or an hour once each Cannabis Butter is coated in chocolate.
- Remove the Butter Balls from the tray and here are your Cannabis Peanut Butter Balls ready to serve. Ta-da! Be sure to store the Cannabis Peanut Butter Ball in the refrigerator. You can also store them in an airtight container.
So if you’re trying to make a dessert, remember to follow these instructions and serve the delicious Cannabis Peanut Butter Balls as a treat to enjoy.
The process of baking peanut butter balls is easy and fun. However, if you want to change some ingredients, there is another ingredient available, so if you can’t use one or want to use another, there is always an option. So you can replace the cannabutter with cannabis-infused sugar or cannabis-infused coconut oil for baking canna peanut butter bites. Using cannabis-infused sugar is a great option as it is a versatile ingredient that is quick and easy to add to desserts and drinks. Therefore, here is a quick recipe for making cannabis sugar.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS-INFUSED SUGAR
- 100g caster sugar
- 3g of weed
- 120 ml of high-strength alcohol
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING SUGAR FROM WEED
- Finely chop the herb and spread it on the parchment paper lined with a baking sheet. Be sure to bake the weed at 120°C for around 40 minutes. Do not exceed the temperature limit.
- Remove the decarboxylated cannabis to a jar with the alcohol. Be sure to reduce the temperature to 93°C. Check that you screw on the lid and tighten the jar.
- Shake the jar and repeat the same for almost 20 minutes. Using cheesecloth, strain the liquid into a clean bowl to remove unwanted solids.
- Add sugar to the filtered alcohol and spread it in a baking dish. Remember to set the temperature to 93°C and stir frequently until the sugar turns golden and the alcohol evaporates.
Another option is cannabis-infused coconut oil, which is a healthy substitute for weed-infused sugar or cannabis butter. Let’s start with the recipe for making cannabis coconut oil.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS-INFUSED COCONUT OIL
- 2 cups unrefined coconut oil
- 40 g of decarboxylated cannabis
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING CANNABIS-INFUSED COCONUT OIL
- Take some coconut oil in a saucepan, add cannabis to it and let it heat to a minimum.
- Mix the simmer for an hour with the coconut oil once it melts. Make sure to stir it frequently.
- After the cannabis oil turns green, strain it with a cheesecloth. Place the cloth over a measuring cup and pour the cannabis-oil mixture into it. Squeeze the cloth with your hand and let it drip off for some time
- Later, pour the canna oil into a bowl and let it solidify. Be sure to keep the bowl uncovered to avoid condensation.
- Store canna oil in a dark, cool place or put it in the refrigerator once it has completely cooled.
Cannabis edibles and treats are super fun and delicious to make. So you can try to make different dishes using cannabis. Additionally, you can also combine canna oil and canna if you want the food to be mild and not too strong. Well, after going through cannabis infused recipes, you would surely have realized that canna recipes are not a mess to make and they require very few ingredients. So what are you waiting for? Let the HIGH time begin!
#Chocolate #Cannabis #Peanut #Butter #Balls