When we talk about marijuana, it means more than rolling and smoking. There is a larger scale for cannabis enthusiasts to explore with advances in cannabis-infused food. Consuming cannabis edibles is the super easy and lip-smacking way to feel its high. All you have to do is eat or drink something marijuana and just wait to get the kick. It may not affect initially, but cannabis edibles take around thirty minutes to two hours to get the kick going. There are abundant cannabis edibles you can try including gummies, brownies, or peanut butter balls.
Well, if you belong to a tribe that prefers fudge to candy, then Cannabis Peanut Butter Fudge is the perfect choice for you. Public holidays or working days, the dessert adapts to every day. However, too much chocolate can never go wrong, but a little more peanut butter is always good.
So, let’s start with the fudge-filled fun with the goodness of marijuana. Get your hands on these ingredients to bake creamy and smooth peanut butter fudge.
Cannabis Peanut Butter Fudge
Things you will need
- Frying pan
- 1 cup unsalted cannabutter
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- ¾ cups of add-ins of your choice (nuts, peanut butter cups or chocolate chips)
Instructions For Making Cannabis Peanut Butter Fudge
- Start the peanut butter fudge recipe by lining the pan with parchment paper. You can also use wax paper or aluminum foil. Choose your mold based on the preferable thickness of the fudge bars you want to bake. You can use an 8×8 pan for thinner fudge bars or a small slab pan to make thick buttery fudge bars. Grease the mold with
- Take a bowl, add some cannabis butter and peanut butter to it. Also add salt and stir well until the contents melt completely. You can either microwave the mixture or heat it on gas. Whisk it properly until it cooks, which takes about 2-5 minutes. Plus, you can add maple syrup if you like.
- Remove the mixture from the microwave to add the other ingredients. Combine the powdered sugar and vanilla extract in the bowl, mix all the ingredients well and pour into a prepared pan.
- Take the fudge from the bowl and spread the peanut butter fudge evenly into the prepared pan. Use a spatula or spoon to smooth the top. Now place the pan in a refrigerator until it cools. Be sure to wrap the top of the mold with foil before storing in the refrigerator.
- Cannabis Peanut Butter Fudge can be more delicious and decorative if you drizzle a chocolate marbled topping over it. Again, it’s a quick task to make the chocolate filling. All you have to do is take a partially filled double boiler and add ¼ cup of chocolate and 1 teaspoon of canna coconut oil or canna butter. Mix well until smooth and pour the filling mixture over the previously prepared mixture in a saucepan. You can pour the filling lightly or create the marble texture with a toothpick.
- Once the mixture has hardened, remove the baking sheet from the refrigerator and cut the peanut butter fudge into squares with a cake knife.
- And here is your ready-to-serve creamy and smooth cannabis peanut butter fudge. Be sure to place the fudge squares in an airtight container and you can store it in the fridge for a week.
To diversify cannabis baked goods, it is recommended to use homemade cannabis butter. However, you don’t have to be a cannabis connoisseur to make classic cannabutter. the grass infused butter recipe below is easy to cook, so let’s take a look.
- 1 cup butter
- 7 to 10 g of decarboxylated cannabis
Instructions for making grass infused butter
the initial and crucial process is to decarb the cannabis. All you have to do is take a baking tray and place the buds in it. Be sure to preheat the microwave so you can put the tray in it and set the timer.
After the 30-40 minute brewing time, remove the decarboxylated herb and grind it firmly.
Take a saucepan, add 1 cup of butter and 1 cup of water, and stir with a spatula to melt the butter. Once the butter has melted, add cannabis to it.
Now simmer the mixture for 3 hours and take the cooled butter to pour into a jar, straining it through cheesecloth.
Store the butter in the refrigerator for an hour, then drain it if there is any in a jar. Plus, the cannabis-infused butter is ready to use in baking homemade varieties of cannabis edibles.
Above all, make sure the dosage instructions are correct before using marijuana ingredients or before consuming cannabis edibles.
#Cannabis #Peanut #Butter #Fudge #Recipe