We can all debate which is better, pancakes or French toast. But, how can you compare or compete? Both are just too amazing. Now imagine this recipe with cannabis.
Vanilla extract and cinnamon bring a rich flavor to French toast. Not to mention the added flavor of cannabis to make this recipe the perfect starter for your day. Cannabis French toast can be perfect for one or even a whole group on a morning camping trip. French Toast has just such a way to start the morning as if you are giving everyone as much love as possible for their day.
Pair it with the Indica-dominant strain Sweet Tooth for an extra sweet boost to your day. You can use this strain as a pre or post smoke depending on the effects you expect from it. If you want to organize a breakfast with cannabis way you can even make your butter with a Sweet Tooth shake.
Try this recipe today. It is sure not to let you down!
Cannabis French Toast
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of cannabutter
- 12 cups of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of sugar
- 6 slices of French bread
- Granulated sugar
What you will need:
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- small bowl
- medium bowl
- frying pan
- palm or spatula
How to do it:
- Take your ingredients out of the fridge and measure everything
- In a small bowl, melt the cannabutter until it is a liquid.
- In a medium bowl, beat your eggs until frothy.
- Add your milk, cinnamon and vanilla and whisk until frothy.
- Mix your melted cannabis butter.
- Place your bread in the bowl and dip each side of the bread into the mixture.
- Heat up your skillet.
- You can either use regular butter or a little more of your cannabis butter and melt it over medium heat in the pan.
- Place your soaked bread in the pan and cook both sides until golden brown.
- When finished, lightly dust each piece with powdered sugar
- Grab some maple syrup or canna syrup and enjoy!
Strain Pairing: Sweet Tooth with Cannabis French Toast
Genetic: Afghani x Nepali x Hawaiian – 60% Indica, 40% Sativa
Powerful: 16.45% THC, 0.20% CBD
Flavor and aroma:
The sweet tooth lives up to its name with a very tasty effect. Its subtle berry qualities mixed with its flowery Afghani create a beautiful sweet bud. At first it the stump has crystals which are snowy and thick, but if you look closely the rusty green colors create a nice piece of art. Sweet Tooth buds have a light to medium greenish tint, covered in appetizing orange hairs. Really looks like a dense sweet treat! But don’t be surprised if it gives dark purple hues in its leaves.
This will calm your nerves and relieve you of any problems.
This strain is highly addictive due to its flavors, but on top of that it has a variety of medical benefits. It is a powerful pain reliever, especially those who suffer from chronic pain. And although it may look like a sativa, this Indica-dominant strain is so potent that it relieves both muscle and joint pain.
However, this stain can be heavy once when overused. So, just take a few puffs before downing your delicious French toast. Or if you’re feeling breakfast for dinner, this can be a great nightcap with its strong insomnia-fighting qualities.
#Cannabis #French #Toast #Sweet #Tooth #Pairing #Recipe #Video